Bathroom Safety Rail
£25.14 inc. VAT
Bathroom Safety Rail.
The Bathroom Safety Rail is a very sturdy and reliable aid that can be used to help the user when entering and exiting the bath. Finished in white and made of durable and corrosion resistant coated steel, the bath rail clamps easily and securely to the edge of the bath to provide the user with a handy way of steadying themselves, improving confidence and reducing the risk of slips and accidents. To prevent any marking to the bath the bathroom safety rail uses padded rubber jaws that will not scratch or mark the surface. The bath rail can be used on metal, stone or fibreglass baths whose sides range in thickness between 75mm and 180mm (3" to 7"). The bath rail is not suitable for use on roll top baths.
- One Bathroom Safety Rail
- Very easy to attach securely
- Provides aid for getting into and out of the bath
- Promotes independent living and user confidence
- Helps reduce the risk of slips and accidents
- Very strong and secure grab rail
- Rubber padding prevents marking of bath
- Total rail height: 495mm (19.5")
- Height above bath: 375mm (15")
- Clamp width adjustment: 76mm - 178mm (3" - 7")
- Rail weight: 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 95 kgs (15 st)