Info on Disabled Facilities Grants
Disabled Facilities Grants
Disabled Facilities Grants are available to people living in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The grant is to make changes to your home that could be to:
- widen doors and install ramps (to improve access to rooms and facilities)
- buy and install a stairlift
- convert a downstairs room to a bathroom
- provide a heating system suitable for your needs
- adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use
Click here to read in more detail about the grants and a handy link to check your post code and then apply according to where you live.
Written by Thom Brookes on 14 November 2017