Electric Bath Hoist with Ranger System - End Fit
This Electric Bath Hoist with Ranger System is designed to be fitted at the end of the bath and offers a practical method of transfer for use during bathing.
As safety is paramount, the Electric Bath Hoist with Ranger System features a range of safety-conscious inclusives such as a user lap belt, an ergonomically-shaped seat and a failsafe locking arm. The seat is designed to not only offer the most secure fit possible; it also provides added comfort for the user. The Electric Bath Hoist with Ranger System is manoeuvrable via the use of a hand-held electric mechanism. This simple and efficient design helps to prevent injury to the carer during transfers, and also prevents the equipment from becoming over complicated and requiring frequent servicing.
The user seat features arm rests for comfort as well as a practical cut-out base. This allows it to also be used as a commode when required. The moving frame is ideal for easy transfers between rooms, helping the user to get washed and dressed as easily and swiftly as possible. Fittings are included with purchase which allow the Electric Bath Hoist with Ranger System to be fitted to concrete, tiled or wooden floors. This is a quality product that is built with reliability and safety in mind, and is sure to be a practical addition to the bathroom for years to come. A full one year manufacturer's warranty is included to give you added peace of mind. Please note that this is the electric, end-fitting version of this bath hoist. A side-fitting electric version as well as manual versions are also available.
- One Electric Bath Hoist with Ranger System - End Fit.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for peace of mind
- High-grade fittings for wooden, concrete or tiled floors are included
- Simple electric console makes for increased ease of use
- Ergonomic user seat shape
- Waist belt for added user stability and safety
- Fully height adjustable by use of a simple mechanism
- Minimum height: 140mm (5")
- Maximum height: 740mm (29")
- Maximum seat travel distance: 485mm (19")
- Minimum clearance required to rotate seat: 1000mm (39")
- Mobile frame height: 610mm (24")
- Mobile frame width: 610mm (24")
- Mobile frame depth: 560mm (22")
- Seat width: 360mm (14")
- Seat depth: 410mm (16")
- Minimum distance between seat and footrest: 430mm (17")
- Maximum distance between seat and footrest: 480mm (19")
- Total hoist weight: 44 kgs (97 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 st)