Oxford Ranger Electric Bath Hoist - End Fit
This version of the Oxford Ranger Electric Bath Hoist differs from many other systems in that it includes a mobile unit which allows the user to be wheeled from another room to the bath hoist and back again, potentially substantially reducing the amount of additional hoisting required in transferring the user..
The lifting arm is fixed securely and permanently to the floor but the chair is detachable and will fit onto the mobile base, which has strong castor wheels that facilitate longer and more complex transfers. The user can therefore be assisted into the bathroom using the mobile base and the chair can then be attached to the hoist, ready to complete the transfer into the bath. The chair has a cut-out base and arm rests and, when connected to the mobile base, it can double as a wheeled commode. This is the Electric End Fit model, which means that the hoist is electrically operated and that it is designed to be fitted at the end of the bath rather than at one side. In other respects, the product is similar to the Mermaid Hoist. Note that a side fit model and manually operated options are also available.
- One Oxford Ranger Electric Bath Hoist - End Fit
- Easy to control, with emergency stop
- Fixings supplied for wooden and concrete floors
- Complete with lap belt for added security
- Rechargeable, detachable batteries
- Ergonomically shaped seat
- Height adjustable 140 to 740mm (5 to 29 inches)
- Travel 485mm (19 inches)
- Seat width 360mm (14 inches)
- Clearance required for transfer 1 metre (39 inches)
- Total hoist weight: 44 kgs (97 lbs)
- Maximum user weight 127 kgs (20 st)