NRS Healthcare Slatted Bath Seat
The great value Slatted Bath Seat is available in a choice of 3 different height options, with this 300mm (12") high version being the highest available.
Ideal for those individuals who struggle to sit down in the base of the bath, such as the elderly, the disabled or those who suffer from limited movement, the slatted bath seat makes it much easier to get into and out of the bath, making bathing a more enjoyable and comfortable experience. Made from high quality moulded plastic with a seating area that is made using reinforced and shaped plastic slats, the slatted bath seat fully conforms to MHRA safety guidelines. The seats wide base and slatted design gives excellent drainage and user comfort whilst providing a very stable and safe seating position for the user. Fitted with four large suction cups that firmly attach it to the bath.
- One Slatted Bath Seat
- Great value for money slatted bath seat
- Made with high quality reinforced plastic slats
- Ideal for thosewho struggle to sit down in the bath
- Seats slatted design gives excellent drainage
- Seat design conforms to MHRA safety guidelines
- May be used with a bath board for transfers
- Suction cups attach the seat securely to the bath
- Bath seat height: 305mm (12")
- Bath seat width: 450mm (18")
- Bath seat depth: 290mm (11.5")
- Bath seat weight: 2.7 kgs (7 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 190 kgs (30 st)