Adjustable Bath Step
The Adjustable Bath Step comprises three non-slip, polypropylene sections that can be stacked, one on top of the other, to produce steps of different heights.
For stability, they overlap by 25mm (1 inch) and can be used with up to four supporting columns. A single step produces a 50mm (2 inch) rise. A second step raises the height to 75mm (3 inches) and the third section raises is further to the maximum 100mm (4 inches). Alternatively, two steps can be laid end to end and the third placed on top to produce a low, very stable tiered step. Multiple packs can also be stacked to a maximum of six sections. Each step has non-slip feet that will grip securely to various bathroom floor types and the bright white finish is designed to match or complement most modern bathroom styles.
- One Adjustable Bath Step (3 sections)
- Versatile - multiple step options up to 100mm (4 inches)
- Excellent slip resistance, even with wet feet
- Easy to pick up and easy to clean.
- May be autoclaved at cycles up to 80°C.
- Length 500mm (19.5 inches)
- Width 395mm (15.5 inches)
- Maximum user weight 500kg (78 stone)