Ashby Bath Step
The Ashby Bath Step is a strong plastic bath step that, unusually for a single piece bath step, offers the user two different step heights.
When placed on its legs, the Ashby Bath Step offers the user a step height of 150mm (6"). This height is reduced to 100mm (4") when the bath step is turned over and its flat side is placed on the floor. To ensure total user safety, both sides of the bath step have non slip rubber feet at each corner. This helps the step to remain stationary during transfers. The Ashby Bath Step provides the user with that extra assistance; that means that getting into and out of the bath is made a little easier.
- One Ashby Bath Step
- Made from strong and durable plastic
- Reversible to give two step heights
- Non slip rubber feet at each corner, both sides
- Eases effort of getting into and out of the bath
- Step width: 520mm (20.5")
- Step depth: 330mm (13")
- Height settings: 100mm and 150mm (4" or 6")
- Step weight: 3 kgs (6.6 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 190 kgs (30 st)