Derby Tap Turners (Pair)
Making crosshead and crystal taps easier to turn, the Derby Tap Turner is an economical alternative to replacing taps.
Quickly and easily fixed to most crosshead and crystal taps without the use of any tools, the internal rubber coating ensures an effective grip with smooth operation and with protection for the tap.
The Derby Tap Turner is made of plastic, therefore rust proof and always warm to touch with a design to make the operation of taps easier and a rubber moulding to give a firm and controllable grip. The Derby Tap Turners have colour coded handles to clearly identify hot and cold taps.
- Easy turn handles for bath or sink taps
- Suitable for capstan cross head and crystal taps
- Soft easy grip
- Supplied as a pair for hot and cold tap
- Handle Length: 90mm (3½")
- Cross Head (Capstan) Tap Diameter: 40 - 60mm (1½ - 2½")
- Crystal Tap Diameter: 48 - 60mm (1¾ - 2½")