Tap Turner for Crystal Taps
This Tap Turner for Crystal Taps is an ingenious design that simply clamps around the top of a cylindrical or crystal tap top, providing the user with the additional leverage required to make turning the tap far easier, and really reducing the effort required.
The barrel of the handle of this tap turner is spring loaded, allowing the jaws to clamp down firmly on the tap, which is then gripped by the soft non slip rubber linings in the jaws. To further ensure a secure, safe grip on the tap the jaws of the tap turner can also be locked in position. The handle of the turner is quite thick and comfortable, making it easy to use even for those with a weak grip or arthritic condition. Please note this listing is for a single tap turner, a money saving offer on a pair of Crystal Tap Turners can be found in this section of our shop.
- One Tap Turner for Crystal Taps
- Ingenious design that clamps onto the tap
- Reduces the effort required to use tap
- Spring loaded, rubber lined jaws give great grip
- Jaws can be locked in position if required
- Chunky grip handle for comfort
- Ideal for those with a weak grip
- Maximum tap diameter: 60mm (2.5")
- Closed length: 190mm (7.5").
- Turner weight: 115 gms
- Please note this listing is for a single tap turner