Bariatric Wheeled Commode
Designed for larger individuals, the Bariatric Wheeled Commode is very strong, made of dip coated steel with welded joints and a non peel finish.
This makes it very strong and suitable for users weighing up to 203 kgs (32 st). The Bariatric Wheeled Commode also has a wide seat width of 605mm to enable easy access. The seat of the Bariatric Wheeled Commode detaches and re-fits very easily for easy cleaning. Its legs are also fitted with independently braked castors which provide both manoeuvrability and stability. High quality castors make it easy to move the Bariatric Wheeled Commode between rooms and make it suitable for both the home and professional healthcare environments.
- One Bariatric Wheeled Commode
- Coated steel frame with welded joints for strength
- Non peel finish for longevity and durability
- Suitable for larger users
- Easy clean polyurethane backrest and seat cover
- Detachable arms to aid with side transfers
- Seat height: 500mm (19.5")
- Width between arms: 605mm (24")
- Seat depth: 430mm (17")
- Seat width: 605mm (24")
- Distance from seat to top of arms: 180mm (7")
- Distance from seat to top of back: 420mm (16.5")
- Pan capacity: 14 litres
- Overall width: 630mm (25")
- Overall depth: 550mm (21.5")
- Maximum user weight: 203 kgs (32 st)
You might also like these...
- £167.49VAT Exempt
- £161.65VAT Exempt
- £179.99VAT Exempt