Dovedale Extra Low Commode
The Dovedale Extra Low Commode is a lightweight and versatile toileting aid that reduces the risk of injury for elderly and disabled people who struggle to use a traditional toilet.
The extra low version is designed to accommodate smaller or younger users. This commode's height can be altered easily to suit the needs of different sized users, helping to maximise individual user comfort. Integrated armrests also provide additional support and comfort when entering and exiting the chair. This commode's clever design is easy to keep clean thanks to its wipe clean frame and plastic toilet pan. In addition, the Dovedale Extra Low Commode is stackable. This feature is particularly useful for professional healthcare institutions where space is at a premium. The Dovedale Commode is lightweight and easily manoeuvrable, making it ideal for use throughout the home. Its plastic toilet pan also features a lid to make disposing of waste easier and more hygienic, reducing the risk of spillages.
- One Dovedale Extra Low Commode
- Colour: BLACK
- Extra low design for smaller or younger users
- Hinged seat over plastic commode pan
- Plastic toilet pan supplied complete with lid
- Easy and hygienic waste disposal
- Easy to wipe clean after use
- Upholstered in comfortable, flame retardant vinyl
- Ideal for use in the home or in a care home
- Minimum seat height: 381mm (15'')
- Maximum seat height: 533.5mm (21'')
- Height of arms from seat: 191mm (7.5'')
- Distance from seat to top of back: 330mm (13")
- Seat width: 355mm (14'')
- Seat depth: 355mm (14'')
- Width between arms: 495mm (19.5'')
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 st)
You might also like these...
- £50.82VAT Exempt