The SuperBar is a simple, horizontal support bar exclusively designed only for use with the SuperPole range of floor to ceiling support rails, fitting quickly and easily to the standard SuperPole, the heavy duty SuperPole and the SuperPole Ultra.
Once fitted, the SuperBar can be locked in place in any one of eight positions around the SuperPole, and can also be lifted up and rotated through a full 360 degree circle, ensuring the SuperBar can be placed in the perfect position for the user, providing the additional support required for those who are rising from a bed, a chair, a bath or a toilet. The SuperBar allows the user to stand up without the need for assistance, thereby promoting independent living, and improving quality of life.
- One SuperBar
- Simple yet strong horizontal support bar
- Exclusively for use with the SuperPole range
- Fits quickly and easily to the SuperPole
- SuperBar locks into position for user safety
- Can be rotated by the user with a simple lift
- Sturdy and compact enough to use in confined space
- Made from coated steel for strength & corrosion resistance
- Can help to promote independent living for the user
- SuperBar length: 400mm (16")
- Maximum height from floor: 965mm (38")
- Minimum height from floor: 710mm (28")
- Maximum user weight 136 kgs (21 st)