Steel Grab Rail
This Outdoor Steel Grab Rail is 455mm (18") long and is a really cost effective way to provide a little extra support or assistance for an individual anywhere around the home or garden.
Made from 25mm (1") steel tubing, and finished in a brown epoxy coating, the strong and durable Outdoor Steel Grab Rail can be easily fitted to a wall or other suitable surface, at the perfect height and angle to deliver the support required. The grab rails ends have been flattened and rounded for safety and each end has two pre-drilled holes to ensure a secure fitting. The grab rail has excellent hand clearance between the underside of the rail and the wall of 50mm (2"), which aids in obtaining a secure grip and should eliminate the risk of scraping your knuckles. The Outdoor Steel Grab Rail comes in four different sizes, 305mm (12"), 455mm (18"), 610mm (24") and 710mm (28"), all available to purchase in this section of our shop. N.B. Please note this item is not supplied with screw fixings due to the wide range of material types it can be attached too.
- One Outdoor Steel Grab Rail - 455mm
- Cost effective solution to providing support
- Suitable for use all around the home and garden
- 25mm steel tubing with epoxy coated finish
- Can be positioned to give perfect support
- Excellent clearance between rail and wall
- Pre-drilled holes for easy fitting
- Rail length: 455mm (18")
- Rail diameter: 25mm (1")
- Rail weight: 450 gms (1 lb)