Steel Grab Rail
This 610mm (24") long Steel Grab Rail is a very versatile grab rail that represents great value for money and is suitable for use indoors or outdoors, providing a handy support to movement around the home, wherever required.
The 25mm (1") tubular steel grab rails are flattened, rounded and sealed at both ends and then finished in a bright white powder coating, which gives them resistance to the weather, if required, as well as an attractive, clean look. The grab rails are pre-drilled with two fixing holes at each end, allowing them to be positioned securely at the perfect height and angle required for use. Steel Grab Rails are available in a wide range of sizes, from 300mm (12") to 900mm (36") in this section of our shop. N.B. Please note this grab rail is not supplied with screw fixings as there are so many possible materials it may be attached to.
- One Steel Grab Rail - 610mm
- Versatile, strong steel grab rail
- Suitable for use inside and outside
- Finished in attractive white powder coating
- Flattened, rounded ends with pre-drilled holes
- Provides handy support around the home
- Grab rail length: 610mm (24")
- Grab rail diameter: 25mm (1")
- Grab rail weight: 620gms (1.3 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)