Ringwood Epoxy Coated Grab Rail
This 455mm (18") long, Ringwood Epoxy Coated Grab Rail, is one of a range of high quality grab rails that have been designed using a thicker, 35mm (1.4") diameter, epoxy coated steel tubing, giving the user a more comfortable and secure grip.
Made to the highest of standards, the well designed and stylishly finished Ringwood Epoxy Coated Grab Rail is highly resistant to corrosion, making it particularly suitable for use in the bathroom or other areas around the home with high levels of humidity. The grab rail is very easy to fit, with pre-drilled holes at either end, allowing the rail to be positioned in exactly the right place to ensure the user has the benefit of the maximum levels of support. The Ringwood Epoxy Coated Grab Rail is supplied in four different lengths, all of which are available in this section of our shop.
- One Ringwood Epoxy Coated Grab Rail - 455mm
- Ideal for use in the bathroom
- Well designed and stylish grab rail
- Thicker rail diameter for better user grip
- Epoxy coated rail is resistant to corrosion
- Very easy to position for best support
- Provides secure support for users
- Helps reduce the risk of accidents
- Grab rail diameter: 35mm (1.4")
- Grab rail length: 455mm (18")
- Grab rail weight: 660 gms (1.4 lbs)