TransAqua Shower Chair - Attendant Controlled
With a modular design, the TransAqua Shower Chairs have a large range of optional accessories offering flexibility for both user and carer.
Swing away and removable locking armrests enable easy side transfers, whilst swing-away, removable and height adjustable footplates provide user comfort, easy carer access and hoisting. The Attendant Controlled version features four braked castors. The Attendant Controlled version features four braked castors, whilst the Self Propelled option features anti-tip bars, easy to apply brakes and the rear wheels can be set back for added stability. The padded seat is available in a medium (165mm) or large (210mm) aperture width and is easily removed for cleaning.
A corrosion resistant and polished, stainless steel frame ensures a durable, long lasting finish for extended life. The HF welded horseshoe seat is completely sealed against water ingress and the fabric contains Biocene, an anti-fungal agent offering increased levels of hygiene and reduced risk of cross infection. Both versions are sold either flat packed or readily assembled and have a standard chair width of 457mm (18").
Can be autoclaved on cleaning cycles at 80°C.
Accessories:L63999 - Footrest with Toe StrapL63861 - Side PadsL63988 - Height Adjustable ArmrestsL64014 - Clip On Padded Foot TrayL64049 - Calf StrapL64051 - Full Support HarnessL64063 - Buckle Waist StrapL64075 - Commode Pan & Cradle.
- Wide range of optional accessories
- Corrosion resistant frame
- HF Welded horseshoe seat
- Swing away, removable arm and leg rests
- Padded horseshoe seat with either medium or large aperture
- Total Height: 970mm (38")
- Armrest Height (from floor): 710nn (28")
- Seat Height: 523mm (20½")
- Total Length (including footplates): 891mm (35")
- Armrest Height (from seat): 186mm (7½")
- Width Between Arms: 434mm (17")
- Total Width: 495mm (19½")
- Backrest Width: 462mm (18")
- Max User Weight: 200kg (31st)