TransAqua Shower Chair - Self Propelled
With a modular design, the TransAqua Shower Chairs have a large range of optional accessories offering flexibility for both user and carer.
Swing away and removable locking armrests enable easy side transfers, whilst swing-away, removable and height adjustable footplates provide user comfort, easy carer access and hoisting. The Attendant Controlled version features four braked castors. The Self Propelled option features anti-tip bars, easy to apply brakes and the rear wheels can be set back for added stability. The padded seat is available in a medium (165mm) or large (210mm) aperture width and is easily removed for cleaning.
A corrosion resistant and polished, stainless steel frame ensures a durable, long lasting finish for extended life. The HF welded horseshoe seat is completely sealed against water ingress and the fabric contains Biocene, an anti-fungal agent offering increased levels of hygiene and reduced risk of cross infection. Both versions are sold either flat packed or readily assembled and have a standard chair width of 457mm (18").
Can be autoclaved on cleaning cycles at 80°C.
Accessories:L63999 - Footrest with Toe StrapL63861 - Side PadsL63988 - Height Adjustable ArmrestsL64014 - Clip On Padded Foot TrayL64049 - Calf StrapL64051 - Full Support HarnessL64063 - Buckle Waist StrapL64075 - Commode Pan & Cradle.
- Wide range of optional accessories
- Corrosion resistant frame
- HF Welded horseshoe seat
- Swing away, removable arm and leg rests
- Padded horseshoe seat with either medium or large aperture
- Total Height: 970mm (38")
- Armrest Height (from floor): 710nn (28")
- Seat Height: 523mm (20½")
- Total Length (including footplates): 1029mm (40")
- Armrest Height (from seat): 186mm (7½")
- Width Between Arms: 434mm (17")
- Total Width: 690mm (27")
- Backrest Width: 462mm (18")
- Max User Weight: 200kg (31st)