Harrier Toilet Frame
he Harrier Toilet Frame is a stable, easy-to-use support that fits around all conventional toilet designs.
The metal bar connecting the two sides is set very low down so it will fit under almost any toilet bowl and it has no bars or supports across the rear, so it affords better access by the carer. The sturdy frame supports two moulded armrests that add comfort and security when the frame is in use whilst the slip-resistant ferrules prevent sideways movements and increase stability and security. Furthermore, the Harrier Toilet Frame is fully height adjustable to best suit the user's needs making it a tremendously versatile support.
- One Harrier Toilet Frame
- Fits under most toilet bowls
- Incredibly versatile and convenient
- Provides the utmost support and comfort
- Sturdy steel frame design
- Comfortably moulded arms
- Allows better access to user
- Non-slip ferrules offer total stability
- Width between arms: 455mm (18")
- Overall width: 585mm (23")
- Minimum floor to arm height: 610mm (24")
- Maximum floor to arm height: 760mm (30")
- Maximum user weight: 159 kgs (25 st)