Big John Bariatric Toilet Seat
The Big John Bariatric Toilet Seat has been designed specifically for use by larger, heavier or bariatric users and as such the Big John has a maximum user weight of 380 kgs (60 st).
The bariatric toilet seat itself, has a surface area that is approximately 75% larger than a standard toilet seat that is nicely contoured to provide the user with a safer more comfortable experience when using the toilet. It is slightly higher than a standard seat, with a raise of 1.5 inches (3.8cm). Made from very strong, durable, ABS plastic, the Big John Bariatric Toilet Seat is very easily installed to a regular toilet using its fixings and hinges and is supplied complete with its own toilet lid to ensure it is as unobtrusive as possible.
- One Big John Bariatric Toilet Seat
- Ideal for use by larger, heavier or bariatric users
- Seat is 75% larger than standard toilet seats
- Contoured seat for maximum user comfort
- Fits easily to the top of a standard toilet
- Fittings supplied as standard
- Seat depth: 490mm (19.25")
- Seat width: 485mm (19")
- Aperture depth: 290mm (11.5")
- Aperture width: 220mm (9")
- Seat weight: 4.5 kgs (9.9 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 380 kgs (60 st)