Red Raised Toilet Seat
This new Raised Toilet Seat gives a 100mm (4") raise for the user and is supplied in red for easier visibility and user recognition, making it ideal for use in specialist dementia care settings or with individual dementia sufferers.
The seat is made from strong durable plastic and is contoured to give the user a comfortable experience when using the toilet. The front of the seat features a cut-away section to make personal cleansing easy. The Red Raised Toilet Seat fits easily onto the vast majority of standard toilets by use of two simple brackets and is just as easily removed if required. The Raised Red Toilet Seat is also available in a lower 50mm (2") in this section of our shop.
- One Red Raised Toilet Seat
- Seat height: 100mm (4")
- Red colours aids user recognition
- Ideal for use with dementia sufferers
- Contoured seat for user comfort
- Cut out front section for personal cleansing
- Fits easily onto most standard toilets
- Aperture width: 210mm (8")
- Aperture depth: 250mm (9.75")
- Seat weight: 1.5 kgs (3.3 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 190 kgs (30 st)