Oxford Toileting Sling - Paediatric
This extra small Oxford Toileting Sling also know as an Access Sling, is a padded sling specifically designed to facilitate easy toileting and to provide maximum user comfort and aid dignity, as well as ease of use for the carer.
Designed to afford a greater degree of access for activities such as dressing and cleaning, it is padded, strong, secure and supportive.
It is made from a durable material and is designed to keep the user comfortable at all times.
This paediatric size is ideal for use with young boys and girls and very lightweight adults (see product specification below), and can be used with all OXFORD hoists. Oxford slings are machine washable with a mild soap up to 71 degrees, but are not suitable for tumble drying or biological detergents.
- One OXFORD Access Toileting Sling
- Size: PAEDIATRIC / EXTRA SMALL
- Size guide: 16 - 45 kg (2.5 to 7 stone)
- Padded for user comfort
- Ideal for dignified toileting
- Allows dressing and undressing
- Suitable for all Oxford hoists
- Quick and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Maximum user weight: 227kg (35 st)