Oxford Toileting Sling with Head Support
This medium Access Toileting Sling with Head Support also known as an Access Sling, is a padded sling specifically designed to facilitate easy toileting and to provide maximum user comfort and aid dignity, as well as ease of use for the carer.
It is an easy to fit sling, padded with integrated head support for additional comfort and provides access to allow the removal of clothing.
This large size is ideal for use with average-sized adults and both male and female users (see product specification below), and can be used with all OXFORD hoists.
Oxford slings are machine washable with a mild soap up to 71 degrees, but are not suitable for tumble drying or biological detergents.
- One OXFORD Access Toileting Sling with Head Support
- Size: MEDIUM
- Size guide: 57 - 91 kg (9 to 14 stone)
- Padded for user comfort
- Ideal for dignified toileting
- Allows dressing and undressing
- Suitable for all Oxford hoists
- Quick and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Maximum user weight: 227kg (35 st)