Rise Easy Bed Aid
This Double Bed version of the Rise Easy Bed Aid is a swing away style bed support rail that is designed to assist the user in rising and getting out of bed as well as sitting up in bed, without interfering with the bed clothes or mattress.
Easily and safely secured with its adjustable base plate that fits under the legs or wheels of the bed for total stability, the Rise Easy Bed Aid is suitable for all types of bed including profiling and hospital style beds. Available in a single bed or double bed version, this double bed version has a base plate that is adjustable in width from 54" to 60" and can be used with the support rail on either the right or left hand side of the bed. The single bed version of the Rise Easy is also available to buy in this section of our shop.
If you need to check the suitability of this item against the bed on which it is going to be used, please refer to the downloadable Technical Data Sheet above.
- One Rise Easy Bed Aid
- Designed for use with a double bed
- Suitable for all bed types including profiling beds
- Secured very firmly under wheels or legs of bed
- Doesn"t interfere with bed clothes or mattress
- Rail pivots to provide additional support options
- Base plate width: 1372mm - 1525mm (54" - 60")
- Height base plate to top of hand rail: 810mm (32")
- Frame height (lowest point): 400mm (16")
- Frame height (highest point): 740mm (29")
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 st)