Morris Settee Raiser - Height Adjustable
These height adjustable Morris Settee Raisers are supplied as a pair of width adjustable frames, which are designed to discreetly raise the height of a settee or sofa by being located at either end of the settee and being screwed into place.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by a company with a deserved reputation for producing high quality, safe and hard wearing products, the height adjustable Morris Settee Raisers are very easy to fit and very easy to adjust. The telescopically adjustable frames are made from high quality steel and will adjust from a minimum length of 610mm (24") to a maximum length of 1040mm (41"), so they will fit the vast majority of settees and sofas. Produced to the highest standards, the high quality steel construction of these raisers means they can withstand a total load of 320 kgs (50 st). Once fitted, the Morris Settee Raisers sit neatly and unobtrusively under the sofa or settee in question, allowing it to be raised by between 50mm (2") and 180mm (7.5") as required.
- One Full Set of Morris Sette Raiser - Height Adjustable
- Supplied as a pair of telescopic raisers
- Height adjustable to suit the user
- Width adjustable for easy fitting
- Discreet but very strong and stable
- Fit the vast majority of settees or sofas
- Length adjustable: 610mm - 1040mm (24" - 41")
- Height adjustable: 50mm - 180mm (2" - 7.5")
- Raiser weight: 3 kgs (6.6 lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: 320 kgs (50 st)