NRS Healthcare Bed Support Ladder
This clever, innovative and safe Bed Support Ladder is a highly practical positioning aid that allows users to bring themselves upright into a sitting position from lying down.
It is suitable for any bed size and attaches securely around the legs or castors at the end of the bed for complete reassurance and peace of mind. The Bed Support Ladder features six evenly spaced handles that are easy to reach enabling users with good upper limb strength to reposition. Additionally, two securing clips attach the bed ladder to the bed linen to prevent it from slipping off during the night.
- One Bed Support Ladder
- Provides useful support in bed
- Allows user to pull themselves up
- Fits any size bed
- Six easy-to-reach handles
- Easy to secure to the bed base
- Minimises entrapment risks for vulnerable users
- Length: 1200mm (47")
- Width: 200mm (8")
- Distance between handles: 106mm (4")
- Adjustable strap length: 2000mm (79")
- Maximum user weight: 140kg (22st)