Bariatric Bed Cane With Organiser
The Bariatric Bed Cane with Organiser is a very handy bed aid that helps users get into and out of bed comfortably and independently.
The Bed Cane has a lower base section that fits securely under the mattress, and which holds it in place to ensure that the cane can provide reliable safe support when standing or sitting. The cane has a closed-cell foam handle that is soft to the touch but, more than this, it also acts as the mounting point for the dedicated Organiser, which is sold as part of the kit. The organiser comprises four pockets and elasticated straps that can be used to secure a wide range of everyday items, from pens and remote controls to small books and reading glasses.
- One Bariatric Bed Cane With Organiser
- Ideal for heavier users
- Helps users get into and out of bed
- Promotes user confidence and independent living
- Height adjustable handrail for comfort
- Supplied with four pocket handy organiser
- Handrail minimum height: 482mm (19")
- Handrail maximum height: 558mm (22")
- Handrail width: 381mm (15")
- Base size: 584mm x 482mm (23" x 19")
- Bed Cane weight: 5.4 kgs (12 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160 kgs (25 st)