EZ Adjustable Bed Rail
This dual purpose EZ Adjustable Bed Rail can be used as a support rail when rising from bed or retiring, or as a safeguard against rolling out of bed.
As the name implies, it is easy to extend, even whilst in use, and will fit most bed sizes. Its adjustment mechanism is activated using a button at the top, and it can also be flipped down by using two safety clips. It can therefore be removed easily if the carer needs quick access, if the bed needs to be remade, or when the user wishes to sit over the side of the bed.
- One EZ Adjustable Bed Rail
- Adjusts to lengths of 660mm (26"), 863mm (34") and 1066mm (42")
- Suitable for both divan and slatted beds
- Prevents user falling out of bed
- Acts as support bar when getting in and out of bed
- Easily removed when not in use
- Rail height: 584mm (23")