Mobility Bed Rail
The Mobility Bed Rail has legs that extend to the ground for extra stability when standing and a pivot arm that provides extra support when walking away or transferring to a wheelchair.
When not required the pivot arm swings neatly back into position so as not to obstruct the user. Safe, sturdy and secure the Mobility Bed Rail prevents the user from rolling out of bed as well as providing support when rising or retiring, in or out of bed. A convenient pouch that slips over the bed rail, stores personal belongings so that items are easily located and close to hand. The Mobility Bed Rail is fully height adjustable so can be altered to suit the needs of the user providing a more tailored fit for the individual.
- One Mobility Bed Rail
- Prevents user from rolling out of bed
- Provides stability when rising or retiring
- Pivoting mobility arm offers extra support
- Ideal for wheelchair transfers
- Handy pouch for storing personal effects
- Height from floor to top of handle: 790mm - 1120mm
- Height from mattress base to top of handle: 450mm - 570mm
- Bed Rail width: 460mm
- Bed Rail weight: 4.7 kgs
- Maximum user weight: 136 kgs (21 st)