FloorBed 1 - Floor Level Profiling Bed
The FloorBed™ 1 mattress platform is just 71mm (2¾"), only a little higher than a tennis ball, which greatly reduces the risk of injury from falls.
It is used to to help users transfer their legs into bed as well as reduce the risk of falls. Compatible with all standard size mattresses (200cm x 90cm), the FloorBed™ rises to full nursing height to facilitate care tasks and offers comprehensive functional and clinical benefits to maximise user safety.
The FloorBed™ has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed such as knee break, Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg, backrest elevation with auto regression. This product is delivery only and will be dropped off at the premises.
Please select white glove service option if you require placing of the FloorBed™ in the room, unpacking and checking the product, removing of packaging and demonstration.
Side-rails, mattress and bed lever not included and must be purchased separately.
- Designed to reduce the risk of falls out of bed
- Stands a little higher than a tennis ball
- Full electric profiling features; backrest with auto-regression, knee break, trend/reverse trend
- Height adjustable to allow for nursing procedures
- Full white glove service option available
- Width: 925mm (36½')
- Length: 2255mm (88¾'')
- Lifting range excluding mattress: 71 to 650mm (2¾ to 25¾')
- Safe working load: 185kg (29st)