Sidhil Bariatric Pressure Mattress
This Sidhil Bariatric Pressure Mattress is suitable for users who are at a high risk of developing pressure ulcers and is a static visco elastic layered foam pressure relieving mattress offering ultimate comfort as well as superb pressure relieving qualities.
With its two way turning (head to foot) function this mattress has a long life span. Specially engineered to be used in conjunction with the Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Bed (it may also bed suitable for use with similar beds). The pressure relieving foam, set in the central section of the mattress can be easily replaced when required. The unique U foam construction of the side walls and base has been engineered to provide excellent stability and strength, and allows the mattress to contour with a profiling mattress platform. Fitted with a waterproof/vapour-permeable cover, made from a two-way stretch PU coated fabric.
Available in mainland UK only.
- One Sidhil Bariatric Pressure Mattress
- Suitable for users at high risk of pressure ulcers
- Static visco elastic layered foam pressure mattress
- Two-way turning function giving a long life span
- Foam can be replaced easily when required
- U Foam construction offers ultimate stability and strength
- Waterproof, Vapour-Permeable cover
- Cover made from two-way stretch fabric
- Pressure Mattress length: 2032mm (80")
- Pressure Mattress width: 1168mm (50")
- Pressure Mattress depth: 165mm (6.5")
- Pressure Mattress weight: 20 kgs (44 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 320 kgs (50 st)