Essential Plus Profiling Mattress
The Invacare Essential Plus Profiling Mattress is a high quality hospital bed mattress that has been designed for the community healthcare environment.
Practical and durable, this profiling mattress offers comfort, support and pressure reduction at a cost effective price. The foam core helps to alleviate pressure and reduce the risk of ulcers as it is designed with many smaller cells that move independently to distribute the user's weight more evenly. This, in turn, promotes greater comfort and support as the mattress moulds to the shape of the user's body and allows it to bend when used in conjunction with a profiling bed. The outer cover is a multi stretch, water resistant, polyurethane fabric that provides excellent durability prolonging the life of the mattress. Combine this with the fact that it can be turned and rotated and used on either side means that the longevity of the product is increased significantly. A zip around three sides of the profiling mattress allows for easy inspection for any damage to the cover or the foam core.
- One Essential Plus Profiling Mattress
- Tremendous comfort and support
- Strong, durable construction prolongs lifespan
- Excellent pressure reduction qualities
- Suited for users who are At Risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Waterlow Score: 10+
- Foam insert distributes user's weight
- Flame retardant to Crib 5, BS7177:1996 European Standards
- Profiling Mattress length: 2000mm (79")
- Profiling Mattress width: 880mm (34.5'')
- Profiling Mattress depth: 140mm (5.5'')
- Profiling Mattress weight: 14 kgs (31 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)