Langham Chair Raisers - Small
These small Langham Chair Raisers have a clever modular design that allows the user to raise the height of a chair by up to 75mm (3"), raising it to a level that makes it easier and more comfortable to use and also reducing the effort required to use it.
Designed to fit securely onto both round and square legs these Langham Bed Raisers have a central rubber section that grips the leg securely, allowing the chair to be moved around a room without the raisers falling off. No tools are required to fit, remove or adjust these chair raisers making them truly versatile. This size of these raisers will fit chair leg diameters from 19mm - 38mm (0.75" - 1.5") with a larger versions suitable for legs up to 65mm (2.5") in diameter also available in this section of our shop.
- One Pack of 4 Langham Chair Raisers - Small
- Fits leg diameters: 19mm - 38mm (0.75" - 1.5")
- No tools required to fit, remove or adjust
- Fits round or square legs securely
- Raises a bed by up to 75mm (3")
- Grips legs securely
- Raises a bed for improved user comfort
- Raiser weight: 500 gms (each raiser)
- Maximum load capacity: 500 kgs (78 st)
You might also like these...
- £29.15VAT Exempt