Langham Linked Chair Raiser
The Langham Linked Chair Raiser is a set of four very strong, hollow moulded blocks that are linked together by slotted plastic straps, that provide additional stability for the chair and security for the user.
The Langham Linked Chair Raiser is very easy to install and is simply clamped securely in position by tightening the two central wing nuts. The height of the chair is then easily adjusted by inserting the individual centre raiser blocks supplied into the main hollow unit until the ideal height for maximum user comfort is achieved. The Langham Linked Chair Raiser gives great stability due to its design and with its huge maximum load capacity of 500 kgs (78 st) its capable of raising safely all but the very heaviest of chairs.
- One Langham Linked Chair Raiser
- Consists of four very strong linked blocks
- Very easy to position and install
- Allows chair height to be quickly changed
- Allows users to get in and out of chair easily
- Chair is stable and secure when raised
- Height raise: 75mm, 95mm, 114mm (3", 3.75" or 4.5")
- Maximum leg width: 70mm (2.75")
- Overall width adjustment: 432mm x 330mm (17" x 13")
- Raiser weight: 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: 500 kgs (78 st)