Morris Chair Raiser
The Morris Chair Raiser is a very high quality chair raiser that is designed to raise the height of a chair discreetly, safely and securely.
The chair raiser gives an effective height increase of 75mm (3"), making the chair much easier to sit down in and stand up from for the user, and significantly reducing the effort required. Designed and manufactured in the UK by a company with a deserved reputation for producing high quality, safe and hard wearing products, the Morris Chair Raiser is very easy to fit. The raiser is designed to fit chairs that have the standard type of push in castors, simply remove the existing castors and the chair raiser"s four legs will each slot easily into the sockets that are left, ensuring a secure fit and the same balanced posture as the chair had originally. The easily extendable leg arms have a very wide range and can be adjusted to fit chairs whose legs are as little as 610mm (24") apart, or as wide apart as 1090mm (43"), and this combined with a maximum load capacity of 520 kgs (80 st), means the Morris Chair Raiser will fit the vast majority of chairs. An adjustable height version of this raiser is available separately in this section of our shop for those who need a higher lift.
- One Morris Chair Raiser
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Very high quality safe, hard wearing chair raiser
- Designed to fit chairs with push in castors
- Push-in fit to replace existing castors
- Fits the vast majority of chair sizes
- Very sturdy, non-scratching feet
- Extremely stable, safe and secure chair raiser
- Raises chair: 75mm (3")
- Diagonal width adjustment: 610mm - 1090mm (24" - 43")
- Raiser weight: 4 kgs (8.8 lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: 520 kgs (80 st)