Harley 11 Degree Coccyx Wedge
Offering outstanding comfort and support, the Harley 11 Degree Coccyx Wedge has been specially designed to decrease pressure and pain in the lower back.
Ideal for people with back pain, the wedge has a gentle 11 degree angle that naturally tilts the pelvis ensuring the spine is in a natural position. This healthier sitting position greatly reduces localised discomfort in the lumbar region. Furthermore, this version of the Harley 11 Degree Coccyx Wedge features a cutout at the back of the wedge minimising pressure on the coccyx alleviating soreness in that area. It is generously padded for additional comfort and can be used on any chair or seat.
- One Harley 11 Degree Coccyx Wedge
- Cut out reduces pressure on the coccyx
- Promotes a healthier sitting position
- Tilts pelvis at optimum 11° angle
- Keeps the spin in its natural position
- Minimises pain and discomfort
- Ideal for people with back problems
- Length: 360mm (14")
- Width: 360mm (14")
- Depth: 100mm (4")