This Invacare Softform Flexipad is a highly versatile support pad that is filled with silicone gel and can be used to position and support a users, feet, limbs, joints, the torso or the head.
The Softform Flexipad can be used to help position limbs for treatment, whilst recovering from an injury, to assist in maintaining a more comfortable position to alleviate pain, or just to provide the user with additional comfort and protection. Easy to use and adjust the Softform Flexipad can provide supplementary short-term support for patients experiencing difficulty in maintaining posture. This is the single Invacare Softform Flexipad fitted with a strap for fastening to chairs, increasing the surface area under elbows, arm and back. There are four types of Flexipads which are also available in this section of the shop.
- One Softform Flexipad
- Very versatile positioning and support pad
- Filled with silicone gel for real user comfort
- Very easy to use and position as required
- Can be used to position limbs during recovery
- Can be used to maintain a comfortable position
- Can be used for simple comfort and protection
- Supplied complete with a fastening strap
- Flexipad width: 220mm (8.5")
- Flexipad length: 330mm (13")
- Flexipad height: 35mm (1.5")
- Flexipad weight: 800 gms (2 lbs)