Parafricta Flat Bed Sheet Dual Purpose - Double
The Parafricta double, flat sheet fits a UK double bed or king size bed depending on how it's positioned on the bed.
It fits mattress size: 180-200cm x 130-140cm.
This bed sheet is for use with flat or tilted bed, standard or static pressure relieving mattress. Dual purpose (a) for skin protection or (b) to aid mobility in bed, depending upon how it is positioned on the bed. Total dimensions of the sheet are 250cm (w) x 300cm (l) with central Parafricta low friction fabric panel 100cm (w) x 120cm (l) surrounded with high quality polycotton for tucking in.
Please note, the bed sheet is completely white, the green is for illustrative purposes only.
This bed sheet uses a smart, strong, breathable, silk-like, low-friction proprietary fabric to reduce the risk of friction and shear-related skin breakdown. It can provide all-round protection to the skin on the body that is vulnerable to pressure sores (also known as pressure ulcers or bedsores) caused by friction and shear. Burns patients may also benefit from a low friction fabric bed sheet as it is smoother and softer on fragile skin.
The bed sheet is washable at 60°c or 95°c on a synthetic cycle. There are other bed sheet sizes and styles available to suit your needs.
- One Parafricta Flat Bed Sheet Dual Purpose Double
- Type: Double flat sheet (Dual Purpose)
- Fits mattress size: 180-200cm x 130-140cm
- Dimensions: 250cm x 300cm
- Central panel of Parafricta fabric: 100cm x 120cm
- Colour: white - please note the green in the image is for illustrative purposes only, this sheet is completely white
- Used for: skin protection in bed or self repositioning
- Type of bed or mattress: Flat or tilted bed, standard or static pressure relieving mattress
- Fits a UK double or king size depending on how it's positioned
- Central Parafricta low friction fabric panel surrounded with high quality polycotton, for tucking in
- Can be washed at up to 95°C without affecting its performance