Parafricta Double Flat Bed Sheet Set - Dual Purpose
The Parafricta® double, flat sheet set fits a UK double or king-sized bed depending on how it's positioned.
The sheet fits mattress size: 180-200cm x 130-140cm. It's for use with a flat or tilted bed, and a standard or static pressure relieving mattress.
The flat bed sheet set includes one double Parafricta® flat bed sheet and two Parafricta® pillowcases. Please note, the bed sheet is completely white, the green is for illustrative purposes only.
The total dimensions of the sheet are 250cm (w) x 300cm (l) with central Parafricta® low friction fabric panel 100cm (w) x 120cm (l) surrounded with high quality polycotton for tucking in. The Parafricta® fabric is a smart, strong, breathable, silk-like, low-friction proprietary fabric that helps to reduce the risk of friction and shear-related skin breakdown.
The bed sheet can help to provide all-round protection to the skin on the body that is vulnerable to pressure sores (also known as pressure ulcers or bedsores) caused by friction and shear. Burns patients may also benefit from a low friction fabric bed sheet as it is smoother and softer on fragile skin.
The bed sheet is washable at 60°c or 95°c on a synthetic cycle. There are other bed sheet sizes and styles available to suit your needs.
- Set includes: 1 Parafricta UK double flat bed sheet and 2 Parafricta pillowcases
- Type: Double flat sheet (Dual Purpose)
- Fits mattress size: 180-200cm x 130-140cm
- Bed sheet size: 250cm x 300cm
- Size of central panel of Parafricta fabric on sheet: 100cm x 120cm
- Pillowcase size: 48cm x 71cm
- Colour: white - the green colour in the image is for illustrative purposes only
- Used for: skin protection in bed and self-repositioning
- Suitable for: Flat or tilted bed, standard or static pressure relieving mattress
- Fits a UK double or king-size bed depending on how it's positioned
- Central Parafricta low friction fabric panel surrounded with high quality polycotton, for tucking in
- Can be washed at up to 95°C without affecting its performance