Parafricta Flat Bed Sheet - Single
The Parafricta flat bed sheet is designed for use with single flat or tilted beds, standard or static pressure relieving mattress.
The bed sheet fits mattress size 190cm x 90cm. It uses a smart, strong, breathable, silk-like, low-friction proprietary fabric to reduce the risk of friction and shear-related skin breakdown. Please note, the bed sheet is completely white, the green is for illustrative purposes only.
The bed sheet can provide all-round protection to the skin on the body that is vulnerable to pressure sores (also known as bedsores or pressure ulcers) caused by friction and shear. Burns patients may also benefit from a low friction fabric bed sheet as it is smoother and softer on fragile skin.
The bed sheet is washable at 60°c or 95°c on a synthetic cycle. There are other bed sheet sizes and styles available to suit your needs. Some styles such as the semi-fitted bed sheet can also help you turn in bed with less difficulty.
- One Parafricta Flat Bed Sheet - Single
- Type: Single flat sheet
- Colour: white
- Fits mattress size: 190cm x 90cm
- Dimensions: 172cm x 292cm
- Central panel of Parafricta® fabric: 74cm x 174cm
- Type of bed or mattress: Flat or tilted bed, standard or static pressure relieving mattress
- Features a smart, strong, breathable, silk-like, low-friction, proprietary fabric
- Reduces the risk of friction and shear-related skin breakdown
- Protects skin on the body that is vulnerable to pressure sores caused by friction and shear
- Those with extremely fragile skin, like burns patients, may benefit from a low friction fabric sheet
- Washable up to 95°c on a synthetic cycle