Parafricta Single Semi-Fitted Bed Sheet Set - Mobilty Assist
The Parafricta semi-fitted sheet set (Mobility Assist) is designed for use with single flat or tilted beds with a standard or static pressure relieving mattress.
Fits mattress size 180-200cm x 90-100cm.
The semi-fitted bed sheet set includes one single Parafricta semi-fitted bed sheet and one Parafricta pillowcase.
The bed sheet and pillowcase can provide all-round protection to the skin on the body and head that is vulnerable to pressure sores (also known as bedsores or pressure ulcers) caused by friction and shear.
The semi-fitted bed sheet can be used on flat or tilted beds, or standard or static pressure relieving mattresses. It’s semi-fitted at the top of the bed and tucks in at the bottom. This means the central panel of low-friction fabric is kept under the trunk of your body making it easier to turn in bed.
Parafricta bedding uses a smart, strong, breathable, silk-like, low-friction proprietary fabric to reduce the risk of friction and shear-related skin breakdown.
Burns patients may also benefit from a low friction fabric bed sheet as it is smoother and softer on fragile skin.
The bedding is washable at 60°c or 95°c on a synthetic cycle.
- One Parafricta Semi-Fitted Bed Sheet (Mobility Assist) - Single
- One Parafricta Pillowcase
- Type: Single, semi-fitted sheet (Mobility Assist)
- Fits mattress size: 190cm x 90cm
- Colour: white
- Panel of Parafricta fabric: 65cm x 132cm
- Pillow case dimensions: 48cm x 71cm
- Used for: Self repositioning
- Type of bed or mattress: Flat or tilted bed, standard or static pressure relieving mattress
- Features a smart, strong, breathable, silk-like, low-friction, proprietary fabric
- Reduces the risk of friction and shear-related skin breakdown
- Protects skin on the body that is vulnerable to pressure sores caused by friction and shear
- Those with extremely fragile skin, like burns patients, may benefit from a low friction fabric sheet
- Washable up to 95°c on a synthetic cycle