Parafricta Slip-On Bootee
This slip-on bootee fits UK shoe sizes 7 - 9.5.
The longest toe to heel length it will fit is 26-28cm and it has a maximum ankle circumference of 26cm.
The Parafricta slip-on bootee protects against pressure sores (also known as pressure ulcers or bedsores) caused by friction and the associated shear. This can particularly affect the heel area, for example red, sore or blistered heels as a result of rubbing or dragging on the bed. The bootee also provides non-stop protection to the other most vulnerable areas of the foot and ankle.
The bootee is made from the special Parafricta low-friction fabric that is clinically proven to help relieve the damaging effects of friction and shear on the skin. It has a non-slip sole to provide grip when getting out of the chair or bed and has a ventilation area for maximum comfort.
The slip-on bootee can also help stop wound dressings on the foot from being lost due to “rucking-up”.
It is washable at 60°c on a synthetic cycle, so it can be reused again and again.
There are a range of sizes available, please select a size based on the measurement from heel to big toe.
Clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of Parafricta bootees. They are registered class I medical devices.
- One Parafricta Slip-On Bootee
- Size: M
- Longest Toe to Heel Length: 26 - 28cm
- Approximate UK Shoe Size Range: 7 - 9½
- Maximum Ankle Circumference: 26cm
- Protects against pressure sores (bedsores) and red, sore or blistered heels
- Gives non-stop protection to the other vulnerable areas of the foot and ankle
- Prevents wound dressings on the foot from being lost
- Easy to slip onto the foot and has a non-slip sole
- Washable and reusable