Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Medium Risk Pressure Mattress
£779.94 inc. VAT
Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Medium Risk Pressure Mattress.
This Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Medium Risk Pressure Mattress is a combination of the Medley Ergo Hi Lo Profiling Bed and Essential Plus Profiling Mattress that is an extremely well made, highly attractive bed and mattress package that offers exceptional levels of comfort and support, and represents excellent value for money. The Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Medium Risk Pressure Mattress is ideal for home use or equally suitable in any healthcare environment, and with a 3 year manufacturer warranty on the bed, quality and reliability is assured for complete user peace of mind. In this section of the website you will find a wide range of different bed and mattress packages, all tailored for specific pressure care requirements.
The four sectioned Hi Lo Profiling Bed is fully adjustable with a vast tilt angle range to choose from, as well as two different heights that the mattress platform can be set at, allowing the user to achieve the best, and most restful possible position. The simple to use electric hand control is used to pick the optimum position, whilst the optimised mattress platform sections reduce shear and friction forces when the bed is being adjusted and prevents the user from sliding downwards. The Hi Lo Profiling Bed has the same benefits as the standard Profiling Bed but lowers to a height of 210mm maximising safety and helping those that struggle to get into or out of a normal size bed. The highly versatile Hi Lo Profiling Bed is mounted on four lockable castors affording improved manoeuvrability whilst the sturdy frame design and excellent construction provides the user with a stable base and complete reassurance.
The Medium Risk Pressure Mattress offers excellent levels of comfort and support and is suitable for people that are at medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers. Made from highly resilient foam, the Medium Risk Pressure Mattress provides comfort and pressure relief at a very competitive price making it ideal for use in community healthcare and the residential care environment, amongst many others. The outer cover is a multi stretch, water resistant, polyurethane fabric that is highly durable that will stand the test of time, and can be easily removed and machine washed for excellent levels of hygiene and cleanliness.
- One Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Medium Risk Pressure Mattress
- 1x Medley Ergo Hi Lo Profiling Bed
- 1x Essential Plus Profiling Mattress
- 3 year manufacturers warranty on bed as standard
- 4 year manufacturers warranty on foam of mattress
- High quality profiling bed and pressure mattress
- Represents excellent value for money
- Suitable for a variety of care environments
- For people at medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Pressure Mattress length: 2000mm (78.75'')
- Pressure Mattress width: 880mm (34.5'')
- Pressure Mattress depth: 140mm (5.5'')
- Pressure Mattress weight: 14 kgs (31 lbs)
- Pressure Mattress maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed external width: 1020mm (40'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed internal width: 900mm (35.5'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed external length: 2240mm (88'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed internal length: 2080mm (82'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed minimum low setting height: 210mm (8.25'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed maximum low setting height: 610mm (24'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed minimum high setting height: 280mm (11'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed maximum high setting height: 680mm (26.75'')
- Backrest angle adjustment: 0 degrees to +70 degrees
- Thigh angle adjustment: 0 degrees to +24 degrees
- Footrest angle adjustment: 0 degrees to +11 degrees
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed weight: 64 kgs (10 st)
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed maximum user weight: 145 kgs (23 st)