AquaJoy Junior Plus Bathlift
Available with a wide range of optional accessories, the AquaJoy Junior Plus Bathlift is simple to operate and can be used in a domestic bath with no installation work required.
It is also suitable for corner baths. Supplied in two easily assembled sections, it is light, completely waterproof and fitted with an electrically powered lift suitable for people weighing up t0 170kg (26.5 stone). It comes with a slot-in pommel, a handy floating control unit and a reclining back with removable wings that provide good lateral support for the upper torso.
Optional extras include a wedge cushion for use under the knees, comfortable gel covers, a carrying bag, a chest strap and lap belt.
Available in mainland UK only.
- One AquaJoy Junior Plus Bathlift
- Simply operated
- Features easy release suction feet and lifting bar
- Suitable for corner baths
- Completely waterproof
- Fully electrical
- Length: 580mm (23")
- Seat depth: 490mm (19")
- Seat width: 686mm (27") including flaps
- Minimum height: 80mm (3")
- Maximum height: 460mm (18")
- Seat weight: 7.4 kgs (16 lbs)
- Backrest weight: 5.1 kgs (11 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 170 kgs (26.5 stone)