Adjustable Paediatric Commode
This Adjustable Paediatric Commode features a brightly coloured, powder coated steel frame to ensure maximum stability and durability.
The commode comes supplied with a child's toilet seat, commode pan with lid and an adjustable strap. To allow for personal hygiene the seat has a front cut away aperture. For added security and stability the frame is fitted with four non-slip rubber ferrules. The Adjustable Paediatric Commode is adjustable in height to allow for a comfortable seating position for most children and for additional comfort it comes supplied with a polyurethane backrest. Polyurethane is a closed cell foam, which promotes hygiene and because there are no welded edges, fragile skin will not catch.
- One Adjustable Paediatric Commode
- Powder coated steel frame for optimum durability and strength
- Commode pan with lid supplied as standard
- Front cut out childs seat promotes personal hygiene
- PU foam back for hygiene and comfort
- Minimum armrest height: 420mm (16.5")
- Maximum armrest height: 496mm (19.5")
- Minimum seat height: 280mm (11")
- Maximum seat height: 355mm (14")
- Seat width: 324mm (12.5")
- Commode weight: 5.5 kgs (12 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 100 kgs (15.5 stone)