Adjustable Childrens Crutches
This pair of Adjustable Children's Crutches are high quality walking aids which are designed to be used by disabled or injured children.
These crutches offer a host of high grade components such as an anatomically shaped soft grip handle that enables the child to grip each crutch securely. This, along with a highly effective rubber non slip ferrule, makes these Adjustable Children's Crutches both supportive and very easy to use. The rubber ferrule improves traction on a wide variety of surfaces and make slips and falls less likely. Using these Adjustable Children's Crutches increases confidence and enables much improved mobility for children who suffer from disabilities or who are undergoing rehabilitation therapy following injuries. In addition, these Adjustable Children's Crutches may be quickly and easily adjusted to suit the requirements of each individual user.
- One pair of Adjustable Childrens Crutches
- Anatomically shaped handles
- Non slip rubber ferrule included
- Adjustable handle height
- Minimum handle height: 480mm (18.9")
- Maximum handle height: 700mm (27.6")
- Adjustable overall crutch height
- Minimum overall crutch height: 830mm (32.7")
- Maximum overall crutch height: 1030mm (40.6")
- Crutch tip diameter: 19mm (0.75")
- Maximum user weight: 125 kgs (20 st)