Pat Saunders One Way Drinking Straws - Mixed Pack of 2
This mixed pack of 2, Pat Saunders One Way Drinking Straws, contains two straws of different lengths, one that is 180mm (7") long, suitable for use with shallower cups and mugs, and one that is 250mm (10") long and ideal for use with deeper glasses or beakers.
Made by a company with a reputation for products of real quality, these one way drinking straws incorporate a one-way valve that prevents the liquid from dropping back down the straw between sips, thus reducing the effort and coordination required by the user to drink independently. The straws also help to prevent the accidental ingestion of air, which could otherwise lead to bloating and discomfort for the user. The straws each have a small but effective plastic clip that holds them securely in place against the rim of the glass, if required, and they can be washed normally. A clever little way of cleaning the straws thoroughly is to pop them in a small bowl with a denture cleaner and leave them to soak, remember to rinse thoroughly. One way drinking straws are also available to purchase in packs containing either long or short straws, and in money saving multipacks in this section of our shop.
- One Mixed Pack of 2 Pat Saunders One Way Drinking Straws
- Pack contains: 1 x 180mm (7") straw, 1 x 250mm (10") straw
- Valve prevents fluid dropping back down the straw
- Reduces the effort required to drink by the user
- Allows the user to drink independently
- Prevents the ingestion of air whilst drinking
- Clip allows straw to be fixed in place if required
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not suitable for thick fluids
- Straw weight: 10 gms (each)