Instep II Childrens Insoles
The size 3 to 4 Instep II Childrens Insoles are strong, stable orthotics that offer excellent comfort and can be heat moulded to provide a greater customised fit.
The semi rigid shell is contoured to provide natural anatomical support and a cushioned lining provides supreme protection of the soft tissues, absorbing shock and impact and alleviating aches and pains. Many children presenting with valgus feet have poor muscle tone and so the combination of these materials within one insole will offer a measurable improvement in symptoms while comfortably protecting the damaging effects of poor posture in the developing foot. The Instep II Childrens Insoles offer real protection and stability to the rear and mid foot while the contoured shape provides significant heel cupping and support to an unstable mid tarsal joint complex that often accounts for disabling symptoms of a growing foot. The childrens insoles can be cleaned regularly with a sponge and warm, soapy water to prolong the insoles life expectancy. These Instep II Childrens Insoles are suitable for most shoe types and will fit shoe size 3 - 4; other sizes are available to buy from this section of the shop.
- One pair of Instep II Childrens Insoles
- Shoe size: 3 - 4
- High medial cupping to support developing feet
- Heel cupping for stability
- Soft lining to protect soft tissues
- Forefoot extension to prevent sore spots
- Can be heat moulded for more tailored fit
- Relieves pressure and pain
- Wash regularly for extended life span
- Indications For Use:
- Unstable calcaneo-valgus
- Biomechanical instability of the paediatric foot