Childrens Elbow Crutches
This pair of Childrens Elbow Crutches are made from high quality lightweight anodised aluminium and feature an angled neck to reduce the strain on the users wrist.
The crutches are double adjustable, with the distance from the handgrip to the arm cuff, and the distance from the hand grip to the floor, both being adjustable, with a total height adjustment of 12" and ensuring the crutches are suitable for a wide range of ages. Well made and highly durable, these crutches are tough enough to cope with the most active of children.
- One Pair of Childrens Elbow Crutches
- Double adjustable crutches for total comfort
- Lightweight construction improves control
- Made from high quality aluminium
- Tough and durable enough for the most active child
- Minimum height to handgrip: 560mm (21.5")
- Maximum height to handgrip: 800mm (31.5")
- Minimum handgrip to cuff: 170mm (6.75")
- Maximum handgrip to cuff: 220mm (8.75")
- Crutch weight (each): 650 g (1.2 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 100 kgs (16 st)