Dual Control Training Scissors
This left handed pair of Dual Control Training Scissors have been specially designed to assist children with poor visuomotor coordination or young children learning to cut with scissors.
To use, the child uses the loops furthest from the blade, whilst the adult places their fingers over the child's hands controlling direction and strength. The Dual Control Training Scissors is an excellent teaching aid for young children and also children that struggle with background and foreground differentiation.
- One pair of Dual Control Training Scissors
- Suitable for left handed users
- Ideal for children with poor visuomotor coordination
- Used by child and carer at the same time
- Teaches young children opening/closing action
- Supplied with a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Blade length: 45mm (1.5'')