Communiclock Talking Clock Calendar
The Communiclock Talking Clock and Calendar has been designed to be simplicity itself for users to operate.
The radio controlled talking clock automatically and very accurately sets itself to the correct time and date straight out of the box using the atomic radio signal, and will also change itself automatically when the clocks go forwards or back. The clock has a large button on the top which announces the time in a clear, natural English male voice when the button is pushed. To hear the time and date simply hold the button down. The clock's large speaker provides very clear sound reproduction and is positioned where the clock's face would normally be. To ensure a user cannot accidentally alter the clock's alarm or other settings all the function buttons have been located on the clock's base. The clock offers a range of different alarm sounds and the volume of these can be altered using the volume control. If required the Communiclock can be set to announce the time once an hour as a reminder. Please note the clock requires 4 x AA batteries which are not supplied with it, and can also be operated using a mains adaptor which is available separately.
- One Communiclock Talking Clock Calendar
- Automatically sets itself using the atomic radio signal
- Automatically changes when clocks go forwards or backwards
- Speaks time in a clear natural English male voice
- Large speaker ensures good quality sound
- Function buttons are located on base to prevent accidental change
- Allows user a choice of alarm sounds and settings
- Volume control gives the user control
- Time announced in 12-hour format
- Communiclock height: 90mm (3.54")
- Communiclock width: 80mm (3.15")
- Communiclock depth: 97mm (3.82")
- Communiclock weight: 600 gms (1.3 lbs)